North Shore Challenge ResultsMarch 5, 2019
Travel Photography with Heart – Marion McCristall Mar 27March 21, 2019
On March 20th, the DPC will select up to 6 prints to compete in the Invitational Black and White Print Challenge hosted by the Crescent Beach Photography Club. The first part of the meeting will be dedicated to the selection of 6 images by a panel of 3 judges. Scores will be awarded up to 10 points by each judge and cumulated for a total score out of 30 points. After the selection process is completed, the images will be discussed with input from the makers. You may submit up to 3 images for the selection process.
Details of the Black and White Print Challenge:
- Images must be Black and White. No tinted or toned images will be accepted.
- Images may be printed on any type of photographic paper.
- With the exception of 16″ x 20″ edge to edge prints, all prints must be matted using single, white or black window mats.
- Mat Boards must be firmly secured in order to withstand frequent handling.
- Print size maximum 16″ x 20″; minimum size 8″ x 10″.
- All entries must be labelled on the back top right corner of the backing board:
- Photographer Name
- Photographer Address
- Club Name
7. Should your print be selected, you will need to provide a 1400 x 1050 jpg image titled the same as your print (Title-FirstLastName-DeltaPhotoClub)
8. Prints should be protected by a plastic sleeve.