3 Pieces of Information for YouApril 26, 2020
Virtual Digital NightMay 8, 2020
We will be holding the next MyPic-YourEdits Challenge on Wednesday, May 6th @ 7:30.
Zoom Meeting invitation will be sent next week closer to Wednesday.
I have made a selection of 3 images available.The images are available as JPGs to make editing easier for everyone.
The rules are very simple:
- Use any program, filter, tool, preset that you want.
- The photo can be edited, altered, cropped in any way. Go explore your creative side. Have fun with your edits.
- Submit up to 2 edited picture for each supplied image for a maximum of 6 different images.
- Your final picture must be submitted as a JPG file.
- Rename your JPG file in the following format: category-title-yourname.jpg
- Submit just the edited picture(s) – I have the before pics 🙂
Have fun and let’s see what we can come up with. I encourage all of you to send in at least one image. I’m looking forward to sharing your edits with the rest of the club members.