Above Picture by Lowell Holland
We are holding the first MyPic-YourEdits Challenge of the season on Wednesday, September 16th @ 7:30PM
Zoom Meeting invitation will be sent next week closer to Wednesday.
I have made a selection of 3 images available.The images are available as JPGs to make editing easier for everyone. DNG/TIF are there as well if you need higher resolution.
The rules are very simple:
1. Use any program, filter, tool, preset that you want.
2. The photo can be edited, altered, cropped in any way. Go explore your creative side. Have fun with your edits.
3. Submit up to 2 edited picture for each supplied image for a maximum of 6 different images.
4. Your final picture must be submitted as a JPG file.
5. Rename your JPG file in the following format: category-title-yourname.jpg
6. Submit just the edited picture(s) – I have the before pics 🙂
Have fun and let’s see what we can come up with. I encourage all of you to send in at least one image.
Members : Please check your email for links to the download folder and where to send your edited files.
Non-Members : Sorry, this Challenge is for DPC Members Only. Sign Up Here if you’d like to join. It’s only $40 for the entire year.