Date(s) - 02/22/2020
1:00 pm - 5:00 pm
2019 PACIFIC ZONE PRINT CHALLENGE
The Darkroom Group is pleased to invite all photo clubs in the Pacific Zone to participate in
the 2020 Print Challenge.
Carefully review the information below to meet the requirements for your Club entry.
· If your club cannot generate 10 prints, then send what you can. Your photographers will be eligible for medals for the 3 highest scores and 7 Honour Award certificates.
· Make arrangements with Judy Higham for delivery of the package (prints, entry form, entry fee, return postage) and image jpegs to our home between the dates of Thursday 30 January 2020 and 7:00 pm Thursday 06 February 2020. Deliver to: #19 – 33020 Maclure Road, Abbotsford BC V2S 7J6 (604-744-2205). Earlier deliveries are welcome. Late entries will not be accepted.
· The entry form (.doc) and jpegs must be emailed to email@example.com prior to 7:00 pm Thursday 06 February 2019. Club entry fee $25.
· The Challenge will take place on Saturday, 22 February 2020, 1pm in the Gymnasium of Eagle Ridge Bible Fellowship, 1160 Lansdowne Drive, Coquitlam BC. V3B 5V8
· All prints will be displayed during this event.
· Members of all clubs and the public are welcome.
· The prints will be on display until awards are presented (approx. 4:00pm)
· Scores will be e-mailed to participating clubs as soon as possible.
· CAPA Medals (Gold, Silver, Bronze) will be awarded to the photographers with the three highest scoring prints at the competition and the clubs with the three highest scores. Seven Honour Awards will receive certificates. Jpegs of winning entries (1st, 2nd, 3rd place and Honour Awards) will be sent to Canadian Camera Magazine and CAPA’s website. All awards will be recognized at the competition.
· Entry images may be used for advertising future Pacific Zone Print Challenge or any
· Entry images may be used for advertising future Pacific Zone Print Challenge or any CAPA event with credit to the photographer.
Please plan to attend this Competition! Show admission is $8.00 per person to cover room rental and refreshments.
Pacific Zone Print Challenge contact: Judy Higham email: firstname.lastname@example.org ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Judith Higham