On April 3, the Club will select submission for the Fraser Valley Invitational.
Delta Photo Club has been invited by the Langley Camera Club to compete in the Fraser Valley Invitational on Saturday May 4, 2019.
The theme this year is “Circles”.
Summary of details:
– Size: JPEG with maximum width of 1400 pixels, maximum height of 1050 pixels
square format images must be 1050 x 1050 pixels
– Format: sRGB colour space
– Title: label as follows Pretty Picture – John Doe.jpeg
must be 5 words or less
– Images may be created with composites. However, the final image must be comprised of photograph ( or photographs ) created by the image maker. Post processing enhancements are encouraged as long as the integrity on the photograph ( or photographs ) remain present & originated with the photographer
– Images that were entered in a previous FVI will not be accepted
– Each member can submit up to 3 images
Deadline is noon on Tuesday April 2nd.
Please be mindful of the deadline. George is on vacation & Lien works during the day. Lien will not be able to process images on Wednesday before the meeting.
We may submit a minimum of 4 images up to a maximum of 10 images with the highest scoring images from unique makers being sent to the competition. This is a club competition only.
The final judging will be held on May 4, 2019 at Clayton Heights Secondary School, Surrey, with doors open at 6:30pm & judging starting at 7:30pm.
If you wish to join the group from the club going to this event, information will be sent out nearer the time.
Here is a link to the official entry rules.
Lien & George.