Print Night – Crescent Beach Invitational BWMarch 20, 2019
Print NightApril 17, 2019
Date(s) - 01/23/2019
7:15 pm - 9:30 pm
We will be selecting our club selection of images for the North Shore Challenge competition this Wednesday so send in your best images before noon on Tuesday.
Summary of details:
- This is an Open competition so all types of images work and digital manipulation is allowed. It must be your photograph and it cannot be one that went to the North Shore Competition previously. Images used in other CAPA competitions are not a problem.
- Maximum width of 1400 pixels, maximum height of 1050 pixels.
- Send your images to email@example.com We will reply to your submission so if you do not get a reply by the end of the day (hopefully quicker than that) then check the email address and send it again.
- Label your images as follows: #-YourName-ImageTitle.jpg:
- for example:
- Each member can submit up to 3 images.Image selection will be done at the club meeting with input from the members as we have done in the past few years. We will separate into groups to discuss images and each group will come up with a score. The highest scoring 6 images from unique makers will be sent to the competition.We look forward to seeing your images and to your input on Wednesday!
As usual we look forward to a good variety of images from many of our members.
If your images are not selected by our club for this competition, you can still enter the competition as an individual if you wish. Note that you do not need to be a CAPA member and can use the link below for details.
For full details from the North Shore Photographic Society, here is the link: (https://www.nsps.ca/challenge/).
The final judging event hosted by the North Shore PS will be on Saturday March 2, 2019 from 7 to 11 pm at the Kay Meek Theatre, West Vancouver. If you wish to join the group from the club going to this event, information will be provided in a future email.
Details to follow