My Pics – Your EditsApril 2, 2020
Virtual Workshop – Cell Phone PhotographyApril 14, 2020
Many people were looking forward to the Crescent Beach B&W print competition but life has changed in the last month. Considering that members were preparing for the competition, we will have our own club B&W competition this week. The images will be judged before the meeting on Wednesday so you need to submit your images on Sunday to give us enough time to judge. Here are the details:
- Each member may submit up to 3 black and white images (no colour or toning).
- Maximum size for each side is 1920 pixels wide by 1080 pixels high.
- There are no restrictions on editing techniques; this includes the use of brushes, vignetting, composites, etc.
- Each image can only be made up of image(s) that you have taken. In other words, you cannot download an image or texture from the internet or another program (e.g. Topazlabs).
- Do not submit an image if it has previously been selected for club entry into a Black & White competition.
- Send your entries before midnight Sunday April 12th to: email@example.com If you have any questions, you can use this email.
Name your images as follows: #-Name-Title.jpg (e.g. 1-Jane Doe-Isolation.jpg) Please use dashes “-“, not underline “_”, and do not include spaces before and after each dash.
We will meet at the regular time on Wednesday via Zoom and I will send out another email Wednesday with the link.
We hope you have fun with this and look forward to many images.
George & Lien.